Charlies Groundcare are looking to recruit a territory salesperson based at our new Groundcare and Agricultural Machinery depot at Coed-y-dinas, Welshpool, Powys.
As John Deere golf and turf main dealers, we are looking for a salesperson to be responsible for all aspects of machinery, on-site demonstrations, sales and customer care throughout Mid Wales, Shropshire and the Bordering areas. Selling equipment to the Contractor, Caravan Park, Local Authority, Schools, Hotels and Farming sectors.
The ideal candidate will be able to work using their own initiative and as part of a successful team, have excellent organisational and negotiation skills. They must be confident and be able to communicate at all levels.
On-going product training will be provided to keep skills and knowledge up to date on all franchises
under the dealership.
- Represent the dealership in the sale of machinery to new and existing customers in a defined area
- Manage the profitably of the sales in the territory ensuring an adequate return is made on every flushed through deal
- Maintain product knowledge on features and benefits of all products potentially saleable by the dealership
- Organise marketing and promotional events for the dealership
- Conduct demonstrations
- Execute good after sales service
- Build strong relationships within the dealership area
- Excellent general agricultural and farming knowledge or operational practices and equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive attitude
- Good computer skills
- A good understanding of the area would help to build on relationships with new and existing customers within the dealer area but isn’t essential
- Full, clean towing driver’s license essential
We offer an excellent remuneration package for the right candidates, dependant on experience, qualifications and skills.
If you would like to join this small friendly expanding dealership please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org