We’ve got some exciting news… we’re expanding our Dyffryn store in Newtown!
To help us keep on top of our ever-growing product range we’re on the lookout for 4 full time Sales Assistants to work in our busy gardening and tools departments. We’re keen to find people with a genuine passion for these areas, as well as practical, hands-on experience of the products we sell. As well as priding ourselves on our expert product knowledge, we also place a huge amount of importance in the service we give to each and every customer. Key qualities we look for in our Charlies Stores people include:
- A friendly, approachable and positive attitude
- A desire to go the extra mile for our customers, colleagues and company
- A genuine care for providing the very best service for every customer
- Providing customers with practical advice on the relevant product ranges by taking the time to understand
- Selling appropriate products and ensuring that customers are familiar with our entire product range,
leaving with everything they need
- Working alongside the rest of the team to ensure the department is always fully stocked and looking its best
- Building positive, lasting relationships with customers, ensuring they’re happy to recommend and return
to the Dyffryn store
- Being our go-to person for all questions related to either the gardening or tools departments, so up-to-date knowledge of your specialist areas will be essential
If this sounds like you then you’ll be in great company in our Dyffryn store.
Working in either the gardening or tools departments, some of your responsibilities as a Sales Assistant will include:
The working hours are 42.5 per week. You’ll work 5 days over 7 between the hours of 8.30am-5.30pm (10am-4pm on Sundays). We offer excellent rates of pay and working conditions, paying between £18,000 and £21,000 P/A dependant on experience and your chosen specialist department.
To apply for one of our 4 roles, please email your CV over to email@example.com