Can we help?
Give our friendly team a call on 0345 077 0708

Hozelock 2412 Freestanding Hose Reel Plus Hose - 25m

80% of 100
Special Price £34.99 Was £39.99 On Offer RRP £95.99
In stock
Spend over £75 for FREE standard delivery
In stock
Loading payment button...
If you'd prefer to talk to someone,
give us a call on 0345 077 0708
Free delivery on orders over £75. Need it tomorrow? Order before 6pm for next day delivery. Saturday delivery available.
Not quite right?

Hozelock 2412 Freestanding Hose Reel Plus Hose - 25m

Not quite right?

Hozelock 2412 Freestanding Hose Reel Plus Hose - 25m

This Hozelock fully enclosed free-standing reel is perfect for smaller gardens where space is at a premium. Its compact size means it can easily be stored out of the way. This compact enclosed reel has a green outer case, so will fit in with your garden.

  • Hose Length: 25m
  • Hose Diameter: 12.5mm
  • Reel: Yes, manual rewind
  • Reel Capacity: 30m
  • Wall Mountable: No
  • BSP Tap Connector: 3/4in and 1/2in
  • Includes: - On/off spray nozzle with variable spray options - Hose end connectors - Threaded tap connector - Carry handle
  • Material: Premium anti-kink engineering grade plastic
  • Warranty: 2 year manufacturer warranty
Warranty Information
  • 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty


Our standard delivery is free if you spend over £75, however there are a small number of large and heavy products which require a delivery charge, if this is the case you’ll see this in the checkout before you pay.

If you spend under £75 then your standard delivery charge will either be £3.99, £5.99 or sometimes £9.95 depending on the size and weight of your order.

Some of our products will be shipped directly from suppliers and so might have slightly different timescales. If this is the case then it will clearly be indicated in the product information for your awareness. If you have any questions about this please don’t hesitate to contact us.


We hope that you’ll be happy with what you buy, however if you change your mind then you can return unwanted items within 14 days after purchase.

Items must:

- Be unused and in original condition, with all packaging, tags and labels intact.

- Have proof of purchase, such as a copy of your receipt or order confirmation.

We choose to keep the price of our products as low as possible and as such this unfortunately doesn’t allow for free returns. If you're returning an item because you've changed your mind, please contact us and we'll walk you through the simple returns process. You'll be able to track the parcels journey back to us, so we can process your refund in the quickest possible time. Please make sure that you sufficiently package up your return to prevent any damage as the goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. We are able to arrange for a collection if that is easier for you, just get in touch and we can help with this.

Your refund will be processed within 14 days of reaching our warehouse using the same method that you paid with.


Please see our full Delivery & Returns for further information.

Hozelock is one of Britain's favourite gardening suppliers. Hozelock continually invest into keeping products range up to date and have a comprehensive range that covers garden watering, garden spraying, plant protection & pond solutions. Over 75% of Hozelock products are made in Britain, with the remaining 25% built in our overseas factories in France, Malaysia, Taiwan, and China.
Leave your product review here..
Hozelock 2412 Freestanding Hose Reel Plus Hose - 25m
Special Price £34.99 Was £39.99 On Offer RRP £95.99